HIRING: Interactive Project Manager
Fireant Studio is an interactive design and development agency in Denver, CO. We handle a wide range of custom digital projects and take extreme pride in what we do.
We’re looking for a detail oriented interactive project manager who can help us continue to produce top-of-the-line digital experiences for our clients. So if you’re great at what you do, and what you do happens to be skillfully managing interactive projects and deliverables, we want to hear from you.
About the Position
As our interactive project manager, you will be integral to the success and overall performance of the company. You will be working closely with our clients, designers and developers to successfully manage project requirements, scopes, deadlines and internal schedules to ensure our projects are carried out successfully from inception to completion.
- Manage and deliver small, medium and large interactive projects on time, within budget, and to quality, including risk management, scheduling, quality and communication
- Must have a proven track record of successfully leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Prepare all internal and project-specific documentation including schedules, creative briefs, requirement docs and technical specifications
- Effectively and constantly manage communication with clients and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for project time tracking and budget management
- Identify resource requirements, required skill sets and the allocation of team members to the core team
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Assist in testing and Quality Assurance
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience managing interactive projects, including websites, social media platforms, SEO, e-mail campaigns, and mobile applications and platforms
- Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the web, interactive development process and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
- Strong working experience with Basecamp, WordPress and Google Drive
Ready to hit the ground running? This is a contract position with the opportunity to become full-time, available now! Check out our work and send us your information at firstname.lastname@example.org (resume and cover letter requested).