HIRING: Digital Project Manager
ABOUT THE DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER POSITION
As our digital project manager, you will be integral to the success and overall performance of the company. You will be working closely with our clients, designers and developers to successfully manage project requirements, scopes, deadlines and internal schedules to ensure our projects are carried out successfully from inception to completion.
This is a full-time, in-office or full-telecommute opportunity. We leverage all the great tools on the web to get work done, and done well. The position offers excellent work life balance with exciting opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
- Provide end-to-end project management support including project instructions/specifications/requirements/risk management, project status reports and internal communications / briefings for clients and internal teams
- Manage and deliver small, medium and large interactive projects on time, within budget, and to quality, including risk management, scheduling, quality and communication
- Must have a proven track record of successfully leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage communication with clients and internal stakeholders about project status and project updates
- Prepare all internal and project-specific documentation including schedules, creative briefs, requirement docs and technical specifications
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Responsible for project time tracking and budget management
- Identify resource requirements, required skill sets and the allocation of team members to the core team
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Lead testing and Quality Assurance efforts
- Identify solution paths for competing requirements while managing conflicting preferences
- Demonstrate product knowledge, and facilitate the development of requirements in consideration of known technical capabilities and limitations
- Assist with design critiques as an advocate for the client
- Schedule and Lead Internal Team status meetings and send follow up notes with action items accordingly.
- Be the main point of contact for all internal and external communication
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of experience managing interactive projects, complex websites & applications, social media campaigns, mobile applications and platforms
- Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the web, interactive design/development process and integrated server technologies
- Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
- Familiarity with WordPress Content Management system and general understanding of html/css
- Hands-on experience with project management software (e.g. Zoho, Bugherd, etc.), management best practices and processes
- Expert in business applications G. Suite, Microsoft
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand technical issues & complex design trade-offs
- Energetic and resourceful problem-solver with a passion for learning within the ever-changing digital development landscape
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to stay organized, solve problems, manage workload and carry projects through to completion
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and team management skills
- Desire to continually learn more about the craft, the business and the industries we serve
Compensation / Culture / Perks:
- Competitive annual salary based on skills and experience
- Benefits (summary): Health assistance, 2 weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays, flexible PTO!
- A team that is a true “work family” that has fun together at agency outings, lunches, remote / virtual gatherings
- Work from home or our office (your choice) in Denver, CO
- Professional development planning, coaching and mentoring program for every team member
About FIREANT STUDIO.
FIREANT STUDIO is a boutique interactive agency that delivers high-end interactive solutions for a variety of clients and industries. We are comprised of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate their online brands and engagements by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients across a myriad of industries from hi-tech, SaaS providers, real estate development, nonprofits and others, who are as committed to delivering high quality and long lasting interactive solutions. Headquartered in Denver, we are small and mighty and look forward to hearing from you.
FIRENT STUDIO is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for ALL. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic and true self.